Peer Action Learning Groups
Our cross-sector, cross-organisational programmes (virtual or face-to-face) give CEOs, business owners and senior leaders unrivalled support and confidential space to resolve issues.
By spending valuable time with peers in this way, leaders can:
- Work on the challenges they face
- Discuss these challenges and discover solutions
- Develop their businesses and organisations
- Reduce the isolation and loneliness of being at the top
- Focus on their career
- Learn from others in similar situations.
The advantages of AL to individuals and organisations
Simple, practical, robust and effective are all words that describe Action Learning. Based on a coaching approach of listening, questioning, motivation and action, our Peer Action learning groups provide a confidential arena to unpick issues, address challenges, develop skills and expand your network.
Meeting regularly with a group of 5-6 peers, supported by one of our highly experienced facilitators. Groups start throughout the year.